Up to £0.00 per annum
0207 633 2040
29 days ago
Morson Talent are recruiting on behalf of a telecommunication solutions provide who specialise in:
Turnkey plan and build of high-speed fibre optic broadband
Network civil installation
Network replacement and refurbishment
Network cabling, jointing and splicing
Specialist support and network auditing
With the country going in to overdrive in rolling out FTTP, my client has also seen a huge increase in demand which has led to the creation of these roles.
We are looking to hire a 2-person civils team (Civils Operatives).
Role & Responsibilities:
* Provide new installation of duct & associated equipment.
* Clear blockages in the highway and reinstate to industry standard ensuring all information / pictures are captured on company supplied assets.
* Be competent in the use of Stihl Saws / Wacker plates / trench compactor / mini digger / jack hammer and hold the correct certification to complete the works.
* Install new draw rope
* Complete appropriate paperwork for your daily works (job sheets / risk assessments / plant sheets / van sheets).
* Experience of risk assessment and hazard identification and a strong focus on health and safety requirements and responsibilities.
* To be responsible for the company assets & plant assigned to you for the purpose of performing your duties.
* To treat internal and external customers with respect and provide support at all times.
* Ensure compliance with all current client processes and procedures.
* Experience in a similar operational or engineering environment within the telecommunications industry.
* Be able to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external clients.
Skills & Qualifications required:
* The successful candidate will hold a full UK drivers license, they will also be able to prove confident skills in the area of street works and have industry recognised qualification to the following standard:
* NRSWA - Units 1 - 9
* Be in good physical health and complete.
* Knowledge of Openreach network
* Openreach Accreditations such as DB1, DL1, ME1, CB2, etc.
For further information please contact Matthew Owen at Morson Talent.