Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Up to £0.00 per annum
Rail Technical Team
7 days ago
Civil Works Joint Venture O&M Training Engineer (International Assignment)
Our client are a global engineering, construction and project management company who deliver landmark projects that create long-term progress and economic growth are recruiting for two permanent employees to start ideally at the start of April. Opportunities based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
* Reporting to the Civil Works Joint Venture (CWJV) Operations & Training Specialist the position holder will support a dedicated team who are preparing the training plans and manuals for each of the CWJV asset types (e.g. stations, depots, track, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, Tunnel Ventilation).
* The position holder will also support the review process of training & operating manuals submitted by suppliers as a direct input to the above documents prior to submission to the Employer for approval.
* Support the planning and ongoing logistical requirements to complete all training. This includes identifying the location(s) where "keymen" training shall take place, materials & equipment required and a training support manual detailing system function, system operation and key learning plans.
* Identify the correct level of training and assessment for each role and task at the Training Needs Analysis stage.
* Develop Training Plans specific to Stations, Buildings, Shafts & Portals and Depots.
* Conduct formative and summative testing at appropriate stages.
* Carry out continuous observation of course attendees, particularly during practical activities ensuring of a traceable audit trail.
* Provide group and individual feedback and progress reviews as necessary.
* Develop plans including a plan definition identifying the knowledge, skills and behaviors required to undertake responsibilities and perform activities.
* Identify the suite of System User Manuals that are required to be provided by CWJV and with a minimum of assistance start to compile the Civils and Architecture system user manuals and once complete and accepted turn these into training manuals and procedures.
* Key to the issue of a trained and competent workforce is the existence and demonstrable application of a training plan. The job holder shall prepare Plans and Procedures to support the Training Activities and the operational activities for the Riyadh Metro, including
* ·Develop Training Needs Analysis including Risk Based Training Needs Analysis (RBTNA), where required.
* Experience within mainline or metro operations/maintenance & training, ideally with some exposure to the disciplines of MEP, Track, Buildings and Stations.
* Experience in the practical application of Training Design (development of training courses from O&M Manuals).
* Demonstrable understanding of the principles and application of the Training Needs Analysis (TNA) process, including Risk Based Training Needs Analysis (RBTNA).
* Thorough understanding of all aspects of safety issues related to railway or safety critical maintenance/operational regimes.
* Employer/Stakeholder interface experience and engagement with contractors and subcontractors.
* Extensive and comprehensive experience in a major railway project environment.
* Excellent organisation skills.
* Ability to influence and collaborate with stakeholders.
* Must be a highly skilled communicator and able to build rapport easily.
* Capable of working independently
* CIPD training qualification or other in training design, delivery, assessment.