Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Vital Glasgow Construction
3 months ago
Vital Resources are looking for a Foreman/ Chargehand for a long term contract in the North East.
We are looking for someone who can, be on site all the time ensuring that the civil companies are working safely, following the correct setting to work procedures, keeping works areas tidy and adhering to RAMS etc.
It's not a management role and we will expect the candidate to be out on site physically monitoring the civil company at all time to ensure that they are working to a high standard of safety and quality.
Ideally we are looking for someone with:
- NG Competent Person & BESC
- CITB (SSSTS) - Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme or equivalent
- Civil Substation experience
- HSG 47 Trained
- An understanding of Temporary Works and able recognise where Temporary Works applies
- Good communication skills
For this our client is willing to offer a long term contract and a competitive rate.
If you would like more information, or to apply, please contact Jamie Nicholson using the below details. Alternatively please click the "apply now" link.