Up to £0.00 per annum + £380.00 per day PAYE
24 days ago
6 months plus
This site based role will be working under the management of the Civil Asset Agent during Phase 1 Design Development phase of this contract.
The role is to deliver all Civil asset surveys required to complete detailed design. Survey data must be collated to high standards to ensure good quality design is produced and in line with the Phase 1 programme. Surveys will be carried out under traffic management during off-peak lane closures. Other duties include providing buildability assessment supports to the Civil Asset Agent.
This role is initially for 6 months and will continue into Phase 2 Construction phase after NTP as part of the Production team. Applicant must be prepared to work nights.
· Carry out gap analysis on existing civil asset data to identify additional survey scope during Phase 1 Design Development and manage survey operations under Traffic Management including Roadspace co-ordination.
· Ensure survey results are delivered in accordance with the required specifications to facilitate detailed design and in line with the Phase 1 programme.
· Seek innovations/value engineering opportunities and inform efficiency proposals to the Civil Asset Agent.
· Manage all SHE and quality aspects of site operations in accordance with The Costain Way and CDM Regulations.
· Degree (or equivalent) in Civil Engineering
· Knowledge and experience of Highways standards and procedures
· Experience of working within a Principle Contractor environment
· CSCS & SMSTS qualifications
· Professionally qualified or working towards professional qualification
· Knowledge and experience of Smart Motorway construction
· Experience in Early Contractor Involvement
CSCS, Safety critical medical, CAT & Genny training
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
19:15 - 05:15 10hrs