£55000 - £65000 per annum
Vital Glasgow Construction
19 days ago
Vital Resources, have been employed by a specialist piling contractor in the Central Belt to assist them in their search for an experienced project Manager.
Our client is looking for someone to deliver a range of projects within the company all based in the Central belt. As a project Manger you will be expected to:
- Be responsible for both short form and long form report outlining the progress of the works, actual cost, forecast and highlighting any problems and issues for resolution.
- Attend progress meetings with various Clients
- Responsible for the co-ordination between the construction, design, procurement and commercial departments to ensure the substructure sub-contracts are awarded and work started in accordance with the schedule of works.
- To create a high performing substructure team through the setting of clear SMART targets via the team plan and complying with the performance management process for all team members.
- Promote and deliver a collaborative environment throughout all members of the team including stakeholders and the supply chain. Establish and maintain site organisation and facilitate effective communications between the Employer's representatives
- Ensure a clear understanding of levels of authority to receive instructions by the client Construction Manager or Supervisor and receipt of other contractual communication within the team and supply chain.
- To ensure performance management process and ensure the appropriate training is planned and delivered.
The successful applicant for this position will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a similar capacity
- Degree educated (desirable)
- Background in civil engineering projects]
- Rail projects experience
- A background in sheet piling.
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary, along with a comprehensive package. If you would like more information, or if you would like to apply please call 01698 753 850 or email