Vital Glasgow Construction
6 months ago
Are you an experienced Planner with a background in Civil projects? Do you want to work for a company that is demonstrating sustained periods of growth, as well as having a solid order book of more work to come? Do you want to work for a company that offers autonomy, along with the freedom to develop in your career? Then Vital want to speak to you.
Vital resources are currently working with a reputable and well established Groundworks and Civils contractor to assist them in their search for a new Planner. Our client is looking for someone who can demonstrate a knowledge of Planning major infrastructure and heavy civils projects.
As a Civil Planner your responsibilities will include:
- Reporting progress of projects against the Schedule
- Attend meeting with operational and commercial department to provide updates on projects and planned works
- Analyse the construction costs against the plans
- Liaise with Operational and Commercial departments to assist in the delivery of major projects
The successful applicant for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a similar capacity
- Main contractor background
- Degree Educated (or equivalent)
- P6 or similar planning software experience
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive package.
If you would like more information, or to apply, please feel free to contact Jamie Nicholson using the details provided. Or alternatively please feel free to click the "apply now" link.