Vital Glasgow Construction
13 days ago
Vital resources have been employed by a well-established and growing civil engineering contractor to assist them in their search for an experienced Civils Estimator.
Our client is looking for an experienced estimator to:
- Prepare rate for each item within the BOQ from first principles, technical knowledge and experience.
- Produce tender report in preparation for tender adjudication.
- Attend pre & post contract reviews and client meetings (a great opportunity to gain exposure to project planning, design and costing).
- Measuring & 'Taking-Off' quantities from drawings.
- Sourcing pre-project information and supporting supplier / sub-contractor quotations, agreements & enquiries.
- Examine contract obligations.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or Civil Engineering
- A confident communicator with demonstrable interpersonal skills and workplace relationships
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to adhere to strict deadlines
- Previous experience in a similar role
- The desire to grow and develop with a leading employer
If you would like to apply, or for more information, please contact Jamie Nicholson or click the "apply now" link.