Manchester, Greater Manchester
22 days ago
Morson International is proud to partnering an Engineering Consultancy based in the Northwest.
Due to their continuous growth, overall success and recent contract wins, they are now seeking an experienced Civil Designer with experience in reinforced concrete engineering for foundation, paving, drainage and steelwork.
The project itself is a multimillion pound scheme to upgrade two compressor stations on the Gas National Transmission System (NTS) in which my client has been appointed as the main works contractor. This compressor upgrade is the single largest capital project currently being undertaken on the gas network.
This role will pay a pivotal part of the Civil Structural team where you will be heavily involved in performing civil related designs utilising AutoCAD and or PDMS systems
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Support detailed drawings including pipe supports, steelwork modules, steelwork connection details.
- Infrastructure drawings including site layouts, road & drainage layouts & details.
- Work pack document preparation.
- Assisting Lead Engineers in preparation of work programmes.
- Liaising with the Client & other disciplines resolving design issues
- Applicants are expected to hold a similar type of skillset within a Civil Structural discipline. Experience of checking calculations is essential.
Applicants are expected to hold a similar type of skillset within a Civil Design related projects. Experience of AutoCAD or PDMS systems is essential.