Brighton, East Sussex
3 months ago
Morson International is proud to partnering an Engineering Consultancy based in the South East.
Due to their continuous growth, overall success and recent contract wins, they are now seeking an experienced Civil Design Engineer with experience in the Water Industry.
The project itself realtes to work on the AMP6 scheme relating to Waste Water Treatment Works.
This role will pay a pivotal part of the Civil Design team where you will be heavily involved in performing civil related designs utilising AutoCAD and or Microstation systems
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Preperation of works layout drawings and sizing of structures.
- Infrastructure drawings including site layouts & drainage layouts
- Work pack document preparation.
- Assisting Lead Engineers in preparation of work programmes.
- Design of buried pipework
Applicants are expected to hold a similar type of skillset within a Civil Design related projects. Experience of AutoCAD and or Microstation systems is essential.