£30000.00 - £36000 per annum + benefits
7 months ago
Morson International has entered in to a partnership with a telecommunications company to attract the best talent for projects up and down the UK. Our client is an alternative provider of wholesale fibre network infrastructure. They are experiencing rapid growth and we are now looking for a:
City Marketing Manager - Peterborough
Management and execution of marketing and communications campaigns into project cities (with a key focus on Peterborough initially) to raise awareness of our alternative full fibre networks and support take up across relevant key market verticals (public sector, business, consumer) via our service provider partners.
* Effectively launch new city projects in the Midlands to maximise awareness and lay groundwork for high take-up of our full fibre networks.
* Undertake marketing/communications campaigns to maximise consumer and business take-up via our service provider partners across the FTTP footprint in our project cities (incl. PR, direct mail, advertising, email, online, social media).
* Collaborate with our consumer service provider partner(s) to ensure joined up go-to-
* Build, maintain and leverage stakeholder relationships in our project cities to support sales, brand reputation and community awareness.
* Inform and engage communities with fibre build programme to minimise complaints and maximise brand reputation and sales.
* Support the city development team with campaigns and materials to support their engagement with local landlords and property developers.
* Management and optimisation of the Peterborough city marketing budget and allocation of spend to meet our in-city objectives.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
* At least two years' experience in a marketing role
* Proven track record in executing multi-channel, on and off-line, marketing campaigns to generate leads and raise brand profile (e.g. direct mail, email, events, social media etc)
* Effective management of client or external stakeholder relationships
* Excellent copywriting skills with experience in collateral creation
* Experience in marketing in both B2B and B2C environments (ideally within the telecoms or technology sectors)
* Experience of running localised marketing & communications campaigns
* An interest in and working knowledge of telecoms technologies
* Experience in several of the following software applications & online services:
o Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign
o LinkedIn/Facebook/Twitter/Hootsuite (for advertising and B2B campaigns)
* Educated to degree level (ideally with a 2:1 or higher or international equivalent)
* Marketing qualification or proven skills
* Design qualification or proven skills
For further information please contact Matthew Owen at Morson International.