£32000.00 - £35000 per annum + benefits
5 months ago
Morson International has entered in to a partnership with a telecommunications company to attract the best talent for projects up and down the UK. Our client is an alternative provider of wholesale fibre network infrastructure. They are experiencing rapid growth and we are now looking for a:
City Marketing Manager
Management and execution of marketing and communications campaigns into CityFibre's Scottish project cities (Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Stirling) to raise awareness of our alternative full-fibre networks and support take up across relevant key market verticals (public sector, business, consumer) via our service provider partners.
* Effectively launch new Scottish city projects to maximise awareness and lay groundwork for high take-up of our full-fibre networks.
* Undertake marketing/communications campaigns to maximise consumer and business take-up via our service provider partners across the FTTP footprint in our Scottish project cities (incl. PR, direct mail, advertising, email, online and social media).
* Collaborate with our consumer service provider partner(s) to ensure joined up go-to-market activities.
* Build, maintain and leverage stakeholder relationships in our Scottish project cities to support sales, brand reputation and community support.
* Inform and engage communities with fibre build programme to minimise complaints and maximise brand reputation and sales.
* Support the city development team with campaigns and materials to support their engagement with local landlords and property developers.
* Management and optimisation of Scottish city marketing budgets and allocation of spend to meet our in-city objectives.
* Marketing team
* City development team
* Network delivery team
* Service provider partners (Vodafone and wholesale partners)
* City councils
* City stakeholders and industry bodies (Chambers of Commerce, business networking groups)
* Marketing/PR agencies
* Suppliers (e.g. print/web/direct mail)
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
* At least two years' experience in a marketing role
* Proven track record in executing multi-channel, on and off-line, marketing campaigns to generate leads (e.g. direct mail, email, events, social media etc)
* Effective management of client or external stakeholder relationships
* Excellent copywriting skills with experience in collateral creation
* Experience in marketing in both B2B and B2C environments (ideally within the telecoms or technology sectors)
* Experience of running localised marketing & communications campaigns
* An interest in and working knowledge of telecoms technologies
* Experience in several of the following software applications & online services:
o Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign
o LinkedIn/Facebook/Twitter/Hootsuite (for advertising and B2B campaigns)
* Educated to degree level (ideally with a 2:1 or higher or international equivalent)
* Marketing qualification or proven skills
* Design qualification or proven skills
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure this job description provides a comprehensive overview of the responsibilities of this role, all employees may be required to undertake other reasonable tasks as requested from time to time.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
For further information please contact Matthew Owen at Morson International.