East Midlands, England
£0.00 - £75000.00 per annum + benefits
5 months ago
Morson International has entered in to a partnership with CityFibre to attract the best talent for projects up and down the UK. CityFibre is the UKs largest alternative provider of wholesale fibre network infrastructure and the builder of Gigabit Cities. They are experiencing rapid growth and we are now looking for a:
City Development Manager - Milton Keynes
To be the Senior Commercial champion in one or more of our fibre to the home (FTTH) Gigabit Cities leading on city commercial relationships, opportunity development and community engagement to ensure all CityFibre vertical market opportunities (in Public Sector, Carrier, Wholesale Channel, Mobile and Consumer) are identified and maximized, relevant local stakeholders are fully engaged, all relationships are effectively managed and the reputation of CityFibre is highly positive.
- Lead the execution of Commercial & Community engagement locally.
- Be the local market expert: local demographics, competitor intelligence (BT FTTCNirgin -
presence), key business parks, housing developments, local partners, key local events & relevant 828 organisations
- Develop strong local relationships to identify & progress local commercial opportunities for CityFibre in key vertical sectors including with local council, housing associations and property developers.
- Represent and speak for CityFibre at local networking and community events.
- Local relationship with consumer ISP
- Local Media engagement with central team support.
- Ensure local CityFibre & Partner ISP marketing initiatives are well supported
- Ensure any construction issues are handled quickly, effectively and sensitively
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Experienced in B2B account management
- Working knowledge & experience of Local Govt
- Previous experience working within the public sector
- Good local knowledge and existing relationships
- Telecoms market awareness helpful
- Marketing or PR background
- Experience in similar local market driven businesses (cable, other utilities etc)
- Media trained
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure this job description provides a comprehensive overview of the responsibilities of this role, all employees may be required to undertake other reasonable tasks as requested from time to time.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.