Up to £0.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
L3 UC Network Engineer - MUST BE ALREADY BASED IN GREECE
Reporting to the Supervisor of Network Services, this position will be the senior technical resource for the Network and Collaboration Team. In this role, the Senior Collaboration Engineer is responsible for providing technical direction for the Network Services Team including providing VoIP/AV/Video Conferencing design, implementation and support of collaboration initiatives. This position requires the Senior Engineer to perform functions such as design, engineer, install, troubleshoot, repair, test, support, monitoring, facilitating, reporting, documenting, training, working with VoIP, A/V, Video vendors, Legacy Voice vendors and perform preventative maintenance services as needed.
Architecture & Engineering
- Provide technical direction and oversight to team members (including integrators/partners as needed) in relationship to Voice, AV and Video and other collaboration technologies.
- Provide/Lead engineering and technical input to create, maintain, and implement collaboration engineering standards.
- Support/resolve video conferencing/AV field incident tickets.
- Support/lead voice and video system moves, adds and changes in field.
- Participate in assignments and projects with minimal direction.
- Participate in projects as the Collaboration Area(s) SME and help incorporate the team's strategies and design concepts into projects.
- Provide peer training and reviews on collaboration systems as needed.
- Conduct research on collaboration products, services, protocols, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts.
- Drive Voice/Collaboration technologies POC designs and implementations.
- Provide design/engineering/project leadership on new/upgraded collaboration projects.
- Produce architectural and engineering documentation.
- Perform project management as needed.
- Develop and implement policies, procedures, and associated training for collaboration technologies.
- Must comply with all company policies including status reports, project timekeeping, project recharging, project management reports, etc.
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting Cisco VOIP solutions.
- Management of CUCM, Unity Connection, Cisco unity Express, CME and UCCX systems across the enterprise.
- Monitor and analyze network performance across the organization's LANs, WANs, Wireless communications, VoIP and security deployments.
- Ensure the stable operation and efficient performance of company voice and collaboration systems.
- Monitor system capacity to determine its effect on performance and recommend enhancements to meet new or changing voice/collaboration demands.
- Identify and remedy network performance bottlenecks.
- Install and configure all voice/collaboration hardware and equipment, including CUCM, Unity Connection, Cisco unity Express, CME, UCCX, routers, switches, etc.
- Maintaining CUCM Clustering, Device Mobility, Extension Mobility, Unified Mobility.
- Managing and monitoring global VoIP network.
- Resolving post-implementation issues - providing hyper-care support.
- Perform feasibility study and risk assessments.
- Suggest technical design changes as needed.
- Installation and Configuration of CUCM, CME and CUC.
Acquisition & Deployment
- Plan and implement any improvement, modification, or replacement of network infrastructure components.
- Conduct research on network products, services, protocols, and standards in support of network procurement and development efforts.
- Develop and implement policies, procedures, and associated training for network
- Ability to cross-train/mentor other team members
Formal Education & Certification
- College Degree in computer science, information sciences or related field and 5-7 years of experience or 7-10 years relevant experience.
- Current Cisco Voice/VoIP certification preferred
- Current CCNA certification is required.
- CCNP or CCDP certification is a plus.
- CCIE certification is a plus.
Knowledge & Experience
- Ability to configure, troubleshoot and maintain Cisco Unified Communication Manager.
- Ability to configure, troubleshoot and maintain Cisco Call Manager Express.
- Knowledge and previous experience with VoIP infrastructure.
- Hands-on experience with QoS.
- Experience with routing protocols such as EIGRP, OSPF & BGP are required.
- Hands-on technical knowledge of network systems, protocols, and standards such as Ethernet, VoIP, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, T/DS/OC, 802.11x, and so on.
- Expertise in technologies used to enable remote employees including, but not limited to telephony, PCs, wireless networking, WiFi, and Smartphone
- Hands-on knowledge of the configuration of CUCM, Unity Connection , Cisco unity Express, CME and UCCX
- Fluent in English