bonus, pension car allowance
about 1 month ago
About the Company
Highly respected global solutions provider with strong partnerships across both the public and private sector with an inclusive culture and committed to building a high performing, collaborative teams.
About the Role
- Network Architect to join a high-calibre architecture team, focusing on exciting solutions in a varied portfolio;
- Fast-paced, varied, multi-site, multi-vendor environment that requires extensive stakeholder liaison and communication;
- Collaborate with the Enterprise Architecture team to analyse, design HLD and LLD for complex secure network hosting solutions, leading the team of engineers to develop and deploy designs
Architecture and design knowledge of the following components
- Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI)
- Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE)
- ASA Firewalls
- NTP, Encryption & Network Management.
- Cisco Nexus supporting layer 3/layer 2 networking
- VLAN, Inter-VRF and VLAN ACLs (VACLS)
- Cisco ASR, inkling OTV, IPSEC and QOS configuration
- Cisco ASA firewall firepower devices and Firepower management console
- Cisco 2960 and 3650 switches
- SolarWinds NCM, NPM and NTA
- Juniper SRX firewalls (Highly Beneficial)
- F5 DNS and LTM load balancers
This role will require current Security clearance or the ability to achieve Security clearance.
In return you can expect a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package that includes bonus, car allowance and a range of insurance including, life and income protection.