Enniskillen, County Fermanagh
5% annual bonus
7 months ago
Continuous Improvement Practitioner Graduate
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a large manufacturer based in Derrylin to a Continuous Improvement Practitioner role. The role is permanent, offering competitive salary. The role would suit somebody with strong organisational, communication and IT skills who is looking to take on a challenging role where full training is provided.
- Responsible for supporting and facilitating area / team improvement initiatives team and support delivery of area improvement objectives.
- Facilitate the development and implementation of new and innovative ways of working.
- Support delivery of in house training / coaching for Continuous improvement tools.
- Identify improvement opportunities through working with the shop floor teams and facilitating Kaizen events to drive incremental improvement.
- Maintain, manage, analyse and interpret various information databases in order to identify trends and opportunities to improve.
- Responsible for benchmarking and best practice sharing, facilitating the achievement of best in class operational performance.
Skills and experience required
- Good leadership, networking and communication skills.
- Good problem solving and facilitation skills.
- Ability to work as a team but able to take the lead when required.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Genuine 'can do' attitude.
- Coaching and or training experience would be an advantage.
The company prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities. There are definite long-term career options for the right candidate, plus a great environment to work in.
To apply, please send your CV or call Anne on 0161 707 1516 for more details.