8 months ago
Job Title: CI Engineer
Client: Successful UK based Manufacturer with over 100 years heritage
Salary: Negotiable dependent upon experience
To assist and support the Plant CI Lead Engineer in CI activities to improve operational productivity.
- To ensure that H&S rules and regulations are adhered to, at all times, during your working day
- Implementing CI initiatives to improve plant safety, productivity and manufacturing efficiencies within a Lean environment
- Applying proven methods, whilst Identifying new methods and techniques, in which to progress the Plant's performance
- Root Cause Analysis of machine problems and productivity issues
- Support the Plant with any relevant requirements within your capability
- Applying upgrades and modifications to old and new kit
- Assist with installation of new machinery as we expand our output
- Assist / lead in small projects
- To ensure housekeeping and hygiene standards are met during your working day in line with accredited standards (BRC/HACCP etc.)
Experience & Qualifications
- Recognised apprenticeship with relevant qualifications to support is essential
- Electrical bias with good factory knowledge and experience within a manufacturing environment is essential
- Sound mechanical aptitude with hands on experience is essential
- Knowledge or appreciation of logic control such as PLCs or intelligent relays is essential
- Experience of working with various PLC's is desirable
- 16th or 17th Edition regulations are desirable
The company prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities. There are definite long-term career options for the right candidate, plus a great environment to work in.
To apply, please send your CV for more details. Please note - if you haven't received feedback within 7 days of application you have not been successful on this occasion.