27 days ago
Munich/ Dusseldorf/Frankfurt, Germany
What We Offer:
We offer you an exciting professional career in one of the leading and fastest growing multinational telecommunication companies, challenging work and a competitive salary package. Personal development is ensured through many training opportunities in Western Europe and abroad.
Achieve the sales target.
- Achieve the regional sales target. Assign the sales target to distributor in terms of the market insight and the product market strategy. Leading the partner to achieve the sales target using the certain managing tool.
- Close the project with distributor including shipment projection, stocking, clearance and delivery.
- Key partner development.Build up the client sales team and recruit and devleop the tier2 partner. Activate and increase the tier2 contribution including incremental business and win odds. Support core tier2 partner in key project and close the deals.
- Commercial market development. Work out the business plan with distributor make sure the execution on track.
- Marketing competition data collecting and analyst including competitor marketing update and the actions to ensure the RTM winning together.
- Supporting distributor for the marketing campaign including the promotions, roadshows and enablement to ensure enhance the branding influence in local market
- Organize and deliver the enablement training to distributor including sales and technical to ensure partner obtain the professional certification and meet the distributor certification requirement. Allocate the resource to support the distributor finish the PoC and the demonstration.
- Daily operation includes distributor selling, inventory management, pipeline management, partner visiting, maintain the relationship with distributor, credit terms management and AR management. Finish the channel report including monthly report, sales report, marketing report and so on.
- Event management: complain management, violation management, risk management and channel conflict management.
- More than 7 years IT/IP sales and channel management experience
- Good understanding of ICT industry and having the business development experience
- Having knowledge with Storages, Networks, Clouds and typical applications in Enterprise Environment
- Experience in working with customers and partner, including CxO, execution level to handle the trouble shooting,
- Experience in working with CxO from customer and partner to align sales strategies and solutions
- Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new business
- Proficiency in Mandarin, German and English is a must
- Must be eligible to work and travel within the EU