Up to £0.00 per annum
9 months ago
You will be responsible for establishing technical competitiveness in the field of mobile health, esp. for non-invasive and continuous body vital sign monitoring technologies.
- Lead a local team, collaborate with top scientific research organizations and the HQ team, to design and complete innovative non-invasive and continuous vital sign (glucose, blood pressure, blood fat etc.) monitoring technology prototyping and verification projects. The innovative solution shall be the world's leader both in terms of validity and ease of use.
- Observe and be insightful on innovative health sensing technologies, measurement algorithms, and innovative applications, design technology research roadmap and plan key solution projects.
- Establish a good relationship with academic entities to recruit talents and acquire technologies.
- Will have worked within the fields of smart wearables and healthcare for more than 8 years, with an active participation in projects that have been commercialized successfully
- Will have supervised hardware product developments such as smart bracelets, ECG stickers, sphygmomanometers, thermometers, and body fat scales, or the development of core algorithms. Any involvement in non-invasive glucose or continuous blood pressure monitoring technology breakthrough projects, would be seen a very favourable.
- Must have established connections with industrial and academic partners
- Will have conducted cooperation work with well-known universities and hospitals successfully.
- Expertise in sensors, signal processing, vital sign detection algorithms, etc.
- Familiar with resource distribution of detection technologies in mobile health.
- Rich experience in strategy planning, solution design and project management for large and medium-sized projects
- Familiar with the hardware integration of sensors, signal processing methods, and use of analysis and simulation software
- Experience in the successful development of vital signs detection equipment is preferred.
- Master's degree and above in biomedical engineering, sensing, computer science, etc.