West Sussex, England
Up to £0.00 per annum
3 months ago
This global software house are experts in their field, passionate about what they do and always looking for new and better ways to solve their industry's problems.
Due to continued success we are currently looking to recruit an experienced Chief Executive Officer who can direct and drive a complex software solutions and technology business based in South East England.
You will have a strong track history as a leader within the software solutions arena and be able to demonstrate your ability in strengthening and growing businesses in this field.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing the strategic plan for your business unit to ensure strong growth and profitability
- Meet agreed business targets, including:
- BQR (EBITA + Net Revenue Growth)
- Core Ratio and
- Customer Satisfaction and Attrition.
- Actively monitor your business unit performance against the forecast, and driving the re-forecast process
- People management of your direct reports including the attraction and retention, building capability and engagement
- Development of talent pipeline and succession planning to support the growth objectives within your business unit
- Managing business risk
- Strategic internal and external key stakeholder management
- Ownership of some key customer relationships within your business and acting as an escalation point for key customer issues
- Ensuring adequate customer attraction and retention strategies are in place to meet the agreed objectives, including a sales and marketing strategy.
Required Skills / attributes:
- The proven ability to set clear objectives, and motivate yourself and others to consistently achieve outstanding and sustainable results.
- Outstanding leadership and communications skills.
- Proven experience in driving organisational and cultural change.
- A strong client service mind-set focused on understanding and addressing client needs.
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills, particularly the ability to engage with customers and contribute to the development of high quality, winning tender responses.
- Ability to act in a self-directed self-motivated manner, demonstrating initiative, innovative thinking and to juggle competing priorities through outstanding time management skills
- Fluent in English.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- (Bachelor Degree) in Business or a relevant industry related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of experience successfully overseeing the implementation and support of complex technology solutions
On offer is a competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package and the chance to learn from the best in the business.