Katie Robson Hill
7 months ago
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Chief Engineer on a permanent basis to work in an R&D arena.
The Chief Engineer is responsible for
- Design of the company's test rigs and plant machinery and supporting systems
- Act as a design authority
- Ensuring the equipment, test rigs and supporting systems are operated and maintained in accordance with design intent, business needs and legislative requirements as well as relevant engineering and quality standards
- Maintain a continuous improvement programme to develop the capabilities
- Oversee the maintenance of the system - specifying maintenance requirements to maintain the integrity of the system
- Define the capital expenditure programme for the systems
You will be degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering or a similar subject (or equivalent) with a good level of knowledge of mechanical engineering gained through experience with complex engineering products or industrial machinery.
You will have leadership experience in a technical environment and have some knowledge of control systems and electrical systems of industrial machinery or bespoke machinery.
You will have knowledge of the engineering design process and knowledge of engineering drawings.
We are looking for someone who can support development and capability and define processes.
For more information, please click apply!