£55000 - £60000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Do you have experience of leading large teams of people? Would you like the opportunity to work on bespoke, high-value engineering projects? Have you got an excellent understanding of complex electronic projects? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Chief Engineer to work for an electronics engineering company based in Cannock. You will have the opportunity to plan and manage the integration of programmes; working closely with both your end customer and internal teams.
As Chief Engineer you will;
- Lead a large engineering team to successfully deliver high-value projects
- Hold technical responsibility for solution and engineering costs
- Determine project tasks and work breakdown; assigning each task to an appointed team
- Be accountable for technical project delivery, cost and timescales on a project(s) or product line
- Interface with customers relating to project queries, timeframes or issues
- Track progress of engineering tasks, ensuring promptly completion
- Undertake appraisals, 1-2-1 and reviews of your engineering team
- Report on the progress of the project to Head of Engineering regularly
You will be joining a business who has a significant amount of long-service and your team therefore, is very well established. Your team of c.20 Engineers are all very skilled, very experienced professionals and so, the ability to integrate well into a team is essential.
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience of leading large teams of people, holding a thorough understanding of complex electronics. We are very open to the industry in which you come from, however, you must have been working within a senior-level role; being confident in your ability to 'hit the ground running'.
This is your opportunity to join a market-leading engineering business, having a real impact on the results of their projects!
For additional information please contact Taylor on 0117 933 4590 or apply online today!