Up to £0.00 per annum
3 months ago
Our client's research centre in Grenoble will center on applying formal methods, model-based design, automated verification to embedded software systems (5G, Automotive, Wireless, IIOT, etc.) and making them trustworthy and efficient. As such, a very senior position has become available for a Chief Architect of embedded software, some that that has had experience managing teams.
My client is seeking highly motivated individuals with 10-20 years of work experience to support trustworthy embedded software development. The work will mainly include:
* Modeling languages and tools for the design, simulation, verification and generation of embedded Software.
* Code analysis for legacy implementations.
* Support the product developing teams, coordinate and interact with other researchers.
* Supervising and guiding the team, and plays the role of team leader.
* Evaluate the technical tradeoffs of every decision.
* Researching the proper modeling language for our specific application domain.
* Designing the tools for domain specific language (Eclipse plug-ins).
* Providing the method consultant to our client.
* Protect intellectual property and disseminate innovative research results in the community
* Master or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related Field
* Proven experience organizing and directing teams and departments.
* Solid experience of formal method (formal modeling and model checking) in embedded system.
* Knowledge of the 5G, Automotive, Wireless, IIOT product and so on.
* Experience of the development process of Eclipse components
* Software development expertise in programming languages (C/C++, Java, C#, etc.).
* Research publication record and/or patents considered an asset.
* Able to work in a diversified team. Possess cross-team and cross-domain leadership and excellent communication skills. Excel at team leadership and collaboration.
* The willingness and ability to travel are required.
* Fluent in English
* Must be eligible to work in the European Union to be considered for this position.