Up to £0.00 per annum
3 months ago
An exciting opportunity for an individual who is enthusiastic to shape our Clients' new Research Center in Grenoble. Being part of a multicultural team, this is a great chance to join at ground level, offering real career progression.
The Chief Architect is responsible for the architecture and design for this entire effort. The core responsibilities will include,
* Designing and overseeing implementation of end-to-end integrated systems. Define the overall MBSE technologies and its components and draft the architecture design specifications.
* Maintaining in-depth knowledge of the organizations technologies and architectures.
* Communicating architectural decisions, plans, goals, and strategies.
* Clarification of software requirements with customer and other relevant departments. Guide the entire prototyping and agile software life-cycle. Make decisions about the realization of the designed key technical solutions, participate in team-work and provide guidance for the team to make the solutions a reality.
* Protect intellectual property and disseminate innovative research results in the community.
* Bachelors and Masters with 15+ years' experience, PhD with 10+ years' experience in MBSE.
* Knowledge of the 5G, Automotive, Wireless, IIOT product and so on.
* Good understanding of formal verification technologies (property-based model-checking, modelling tools, code generation etc.) in embedded system.
* Experience with UML, SysML, MagicDraw or similar MBSE software (e.g., MapleSim, Rhapsody, Simulink and Scade).
* Software development expertise in programming languages (C/C++, Java, C#, etc.).
* Able to work in a diversified team. Possess cross-team and cross-domain leadership and excellent communication skills. Excel at team leadership and collaboration.
* The willingness and ability to travel are required.
* Fluent in English, French and Chinese is a plus.
* Must be eligible to work in the European Union to be considered for this position.