25 days ago
* Be responsible for the management of the chain dealer headquarters and branches of the carrier, and reasonably develop client's business objectives based on the customers market share and assist the customer in achieving the goals.
* Be responsible for developing middle- and small-scaled dealers, and realize the inventory and incentive coverage for dealers through client's IT system.
* Obtain the retail and marketing resources of the dealers in the region, and help the region integrate the resources of both parties in the dealer store to execute the promotion plan.
* Develop dealer sales activities and policies, manage, motivate, and train partners dealers, expand client's sales through dealers, and increase client's share.
* Be responsible for data analysis, market research, competitive intelligence, and feedback from customers, maintain market activity and health, think and practice sales models, and continuously innovate.
* Well presentable and good communication skills, innovative and passionate personality, project management, skilled with Excel, Power Point.
* This is a great opportunity for someone to expand their horizons within a company that prides themselves on continuous innovation, creativity, culture, collaboration and business excellence.
* It is a good chance to work for a highly respected and fast growth global company which make big impact on the SA handset market?
* Crafting and implementing channel sales strategies to meet monthly sales quota
* Developing and maintaining partner and prospective partner relationships
* Negotiating contracts and growth plans with current and prospective channel partners
* Ability to use leadership and sales acumen to train and develop sales staff
* Ability to use analytical skills to analyse Key Performance Indicators to determine the health of a channel partner relationship.
Required Education / Qualifications:
* At Least Matric and any other relevant tertiary qualification
* At Least 2 Years in account management and sales