Up to €0.00 per annum + TBC
23 days ago
Morson International are looking for a Channel Sales Manager in Durban for our client who are a leading Global Telecommunications and Service provider in South Africa.
Purpose of the position:
The Channel Manager will be responsible for achieving established revenue goals through the recruitment, development and management of a network of resellers within a specified geographic region
1 Responsible for all Channel revenue growth & retention in the assigned territory. Develop a plan for overall channel partner sales growth, including recruitment and certification of new value added resellers. Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
2 Establishing and executing key accounts plans with Channel Partners in territory with a focus on accelerating sales growth, promoting complete solutions and further penetrating customer accounts and targeted market.
3 Recruit new prospective partners by scheduling meetings and effectively Presenting Enterprise services and products with high-level value proposition and ability to customize the presentation depending on the needs of the partner.
7 Work in coordination with channel marketing to execute the channel strategy, apply the channel program (reseller recruitment and on-boarding) and coordinate lead generation activities with partners and sales channel.
8 Develop and manage relationship up to the executive level of our channel partners through meetings and interactions.
9 Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
10 Support partners in pursuing and identifying opportunities. Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
11 Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
12 Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
13 Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Effective communications skills
- Persuasive and Presentation skills
- Proven ability to work in a team
- Must be able to work in a structured manner
- Developed problem solving abilities
- Ability to multi task
Required Education / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Business Management, Marketing, ICT or related qualification will be an advantage
Required Knowledge and Experience
- 5 to 10 years Channel Sales experience within the ICT industry with a successful proven track record
- Ability to transfer knowledge to others through verbal and written format.
- Ability to work with technical resources to translate technical information for Presentation to both technical and non-technical partner executives.
- Ability to deliver technology presentations of current and developing products and solutions.
- Proven track record of recruiting resellers and ramping up the business
- Ability to work at the highest executive levels of partner
- Proven track record measured by over achievement of sales targets and customer
- Strong individual contributor that requires little supervision.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and we will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Paul from Morson for more information.