Up to £32.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
We are seeking an experienced individual to support the Change Programme Lead, leading a fast-paced change programme to review and evolve our working practices, including flexible and remote working, use of our facilities and enabling technologies.
Leveraging learnings from the COVID-19 experience, feedback from our employees, research and external benchmarking, the project is exploring new ways of working that are progressive and adaptable, and evolve with the changing needs of our people and our business.
The role will be varied, fast-paced and include:
* Coordinating activity within and across the programme work streams
* Supporting in the development of proposals
* Identifying interdependencies and allocating or taking on tasks as appropriate
* Preparing reports and engagement materials for various stakeholders, including senior leadership, working in partnership with Communications Lead
* Project/programme management experience
* A background in management consultancy/delivering culture change programmes would be advantageous
* Knowledge of defence/engineering organisations is a plus, but experience of other industries is also welcomed
* Flexibility and adaptability
* Creativity and innovative thinking
* Comfortable in working with ambiguity
* Strong organisation skills
* The ability to become part of a team and build relationships at pace
Majority of the role will be remote based working, with the occasional visit to the client site in Stevenage.
SC Clearance will be required for this role, suitable candidates will either need to hold this currently or be eligible to achieve this.