Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire
4 days ago
- Accountable for the Business Change elements of the PDS, providing assurance to the project board that governance arrangements and policies are being applied.
- Manage the far-reaching change management programme to deliver required future security capacity.
- Manage the design and implementation of the FSR trial, working with functional leads and SMEs to apply the correct CI methodology to inform end state operating model.
- Ensure that Security Change is implemented through our people, through drawing on the technical expertise of the wider business Change team.
- Represent client & SME in the implementation of the Future Security and CTX Programme
- Working with the Group and programme managers to ensure that the work of the programme, including the scope of the project and trail methodology covers the necessary aspects required to deliver the products or services that will lead to operational benefits.
- Provide assurance to the sponsor and leadership team that the trial will be managed in standard, structured and recognised manner.
- Accountable for the Business Change elements of the PDS, providing assurance to the programme board that governance arrangements and policies are being applied.
- Working with the project manager to ensure that the work of the programme, including the scope of the project, covers the necessary aspects required to deliver the products or services that will lead to operational benefits
- Support Business Change team with development and implementation of the future state Security TOM, integrating with MAG security TOM.
- Implement the overarching change management strategy to embed change in an enduring way. Delivering planned benefits, minimising disruption and ensuring that operational knowledge of the business area is fed into the strategy.
- Oversee the development of SOPS that enable the future Security operating model that provide the CI foundations for future optimisation and efficiencies.
- Support the People Change team with development and implementation of the People Change Strategy.
- Accountable to articulate the context, rationale and objectives of the security change project, keeping the project management on track to the delivery outcomes, provide the key point of escalation to address issues that affect the key milestones, deliverables and business benefits.
- Leading the activities associated with benefits realisation and ensuring that continued accrual of benefits can be achieved and measured after the programme has been completed
- Ensures that throughout the project life cycle there is rigour applied to the management of benefits. This will require an understanding of how the benefits will arise, be measured, tracked and optimised, and understand whether any changes in the operational environment might affect them. Taking responsibility for the handover of benefits delivery to the end users once the workstream projects have passed gateway 5.
- Having the knowledge and confidence to challenge the 'to be' target operating model(s) designed for the affected terminal business function.
- Informing whether the target operating models aspirations are realistic or insufficiently ambitious when mapped against the benefits plan.
- Informing and articulating the 'as is' model together with providing intelligent insight to the gap analysis against the 'to be' state.
- Providing analytical intelligence in terms of employing cross industry innovation to meet/ improve the benefits realisation plan.
Key Contacts and Relationships
- Executive sponsor
- Business Change Director
- Operational Change Director
- Business Change Manager(s)
- Heads of Department
- External organisations
- Recruitment Agencies
- Trade Union
- HR Shared Services
- Corporate Affairs