Up to £38.00 per hour
18 days ago
Location: Warton, Lancashire
Duration: 6 Months
Rate: £38.00 per hour
Would you like to be working in a Business Change programme, supporting the communication
and engagement activities for the deployment of Export Control Transformation deliverables. Our client currently have a vacancy for a Change Lead.
At this level the job holder will work as part of the Change Management Team leading all change
activities for specific projects within the Export Control Transformation Programme.
This will also involve working with the wider change management team to ensure all project specific change activities are integrated in the wider culture change activities on communication and engagement and training and education.
Change management is the process, tools and techniques to manage the people side of change to
achieve the required business outcome. It focuses on how people and teams are affected by a
business or functional transition. A Change Lead must ensure good management of stakeholders
dealing with different disciplines from behavioural to IT and other project management
methodologies such as change control.
A Change Lead role supports all aspects of change management to help deliver the Change
Management activities for the Export Control Transformation Programme.
- Ensuring products are developed in line with user centric design principles
- Responsible for ensuring the business is engaged sufficiently in the design and development of
the product and that the product will meet the needs of, and provides benefit to, the business
and the end user
- The development and delivery of communication, education and engagement activities
- The design, build and roll out of training for capability improvements
- Providing support to the Change Manager to develop and implement an overall deployment plan
for Export Control
- Responsible for ensuring the business is ready to accept the change
The job holder will be responsible for :-
* Be the change lead to support product development and deployment and leading all change
management activities needed covering communications, engagement, education and role
* Ensure all Products meet the user centric standards set by the Programme
* Support to the delivery of an integrated Air cultural change programme for Export Control
Transformation covering the development of general Air wide communications and engagement
* Working with functions to deliver communication and engagement materials that will be bought
into by the organisation, meet Air communication standards and integrated with the overall
programme communication and engagement plan.
* Support other team members and the broader team and act as an advocate of change at all
* Ensure that all change management activities responsible for are delivered to time and cost as
Interested? - Hit Apply