£35.00 - £40.00 per annum
3 months ago
CFD Analyst required to support customer projects in flow and cooling analysis using CFD specifically Ansys CFX. Ansys CFX is absolutely essential.
AT THE COAL FACE / TASKS / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand analysis requirements from the design and analysis leads
- Model and set up the appropriate analyses in CFX/ 1D code as applicable
- Carry out Aero-Thermal analysis using First principle models
- Post process and provide inputs to design
- Work with customer team in supporting needs of product design and development schedules
- WHATS NEEDED FROM YOU
- Proven ability in Mechanical Engineering.
- Seasoned user of ANSYS CFX for thermal analysis and simulation.
- Ability with data post-processing methods, software, and algorithms.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Aerospace/Avionics thermal management desirable.
- Solid understanding of fluid dynamics and heat transfer.
- Conjugate heat transfer
- Customer Focus - Ability to build and develop Customer & Supplier relationships
ADDITIONAL SECURITY INFORMATION: WE SEEK A CFD ANALYST WHO HAS WORKED IN A MILITARY / DEFENCE ENVIRONMENT / INDUSTRY WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS OR WHO IS CAPABLE OF OBTAINING SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC LEVEL MINIMUM)