£35.00 - £40.00 per annum
13 days ago
CFD Analyst required to support customer projects in flow and cooling analysis using CFD specifically Ansys CFX. Ansys CFX is absolutely essential.
AT THE COAL FACE / TASKS / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand analysis requirements from the design and analysis leads
- Model and set up the appropriate analyses in CFX/ 1D code as applicable
- Carry out Aero-Thermal analysis using First principle models
- Post process and provide inputs to design
- Work with customer team in supporting needs of product design and development schedules
- WHATS NEEDED FROM YOU
- Proven ability in Mechanical Engineering.
- Seasoned user of ANSYS CFX for thermal analysis and simulation.
- Ability with data post-processing methods, software, and algorithms.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Aerospace/Avionics thermal management desirable.
- Solid understanding of fluid dynamics and heat transfer.
- Conjugate heat transfer
- Customer Focus - Ability to build and develop Customer & Supplier relationships
ADDITIONAL SECURITY INFORMATION: WE SEEK A CFD ANALYST WHO HAS WORKED IN A MILITARY / DEFENCE ENVIRONMENT / INDUSTRY WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS OR WHO IS CAPABLE OF OBTAINING SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC LEVEL MINIMUM)