15 days ago
We seek a Certification Engineer to work on a contract, our client are a leading Missile Systems developer. This is a 6 month contract based Stevenage, Hertfordshire
The main responsibilities are as below:
- Provision for all the necessary documentation to be completed to support Integration/Environmental/EMC trials throughout the development phase. This includes Risk Assessments, Hazard Analyses, ITAR, Method of Movement Plan, Risk Balance Case etc.
- Work with the Environmental Engineering team to plan, prepare and conduct the Mechanical and Climatic aspects of the Proving activities.
- Work with the EMC engineers to plan, prepare and conduct the EMC aspects of the Proving activities.
- Analyse the data produced from the trials to ensure that the results obtained can be used for compliance.
- To ensure that Non-conformances raised during the Proving activities are captured correctly and to lead the investigation into resolving them
- The DOORS tool is used to capture requirements and associated evidence for certification.