Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€50000 - €65000 per annum + benefits
8 months ago
Salary €50,000 - 60,000 + bonus + 25 days + private health care + pension
Hours Monday - Friday - Day time hours
- Certification / Compliance Engineering
- Responsible for certification of products to the PED and CPR directives.
- Review of documents to ensure compliance with relevant EU directives and the applied construction codes such as ASME & EN Boiler and pressure vessels codes.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Mechanical Engineering Qualification, degree BSc desirable
- Mechanical Engineering background with knowledge of welding and fabrication techniques.
- Experience with pressure vessels / boilers / pipelines
- Compliance Engineer experience desired
- Experience working with or for a Notified body of pressure equipment.
To apply send CV to Tim Fawcett at morson or call 0161 .- 707 .- 1516