Up to £9.00 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
about 1 year ago
Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services and they are looking for a Centre Assistant to be based in Hedge End, Hampshire.
Length of contract: 30/04/18 - 02/05/18
Hours: 10am - 7pm (1 hour unpaid lunch break)
- The delivery of a high quality service to all those who visit the centre
- To provide a meet and greet service for all centre users
- Ensuring training rooms are set up and ready to be used prior to the arrival of trainers and delegates, this will include moving furniture and equipment as per requirements.
- Ensuring pre-ordered catering is set up and ready prior to arrival and break times as appropriate. Whilst most of the catering will be delivered to site, the Centre Assistant may be required to go off site to collect catering.
- Ensuring all consumables are stocked and replenished including; stationery facilities, coffee machines and other refreshments
- Provide 1st line support for any audio visual equipment showing relevant personnel how to use the equipment as required
- Ensure the centre is maintained to a high standard, all equipment is working correctly and the physical environment maintained and well presented
- At least 2 year's experience of operating within a Customer Service environment providing guest and/or reception services to the highest standard. Ideally from a hotel/conference/training centre background, although candidates with the ability to provide high standards of centre management from other backgrounds will be considered.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Good level of IT literacy with knowledge of Microsoft Office and the ability to learn bespoke computer systems.
- Commercial Awareness
- Flexible attitude
- Experience of working in a challenging fast paced corporate environment
- H&S safety trained to IOSH Managing Safely level
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.