Up to £9.00 per hour
8 days ago
We are looking to recruit a Centre Administrator to work for a large aerospace company based near Blackburn. The jobholder will deliver effective administrative support to the Skills Development Coaches and Managers to ensure the effective delivery of the apprenticeship standard that fully meets the quality and compliance standards expected. You will be required to accurately maintain and record data in accordance with funding, quality and awarding body requirements and effectively monitor and maintain apprentice learning records. You will provide detailed management information reports to the Quality Assurance Co-Ordinator & Development Lead and wider business function as well as supporting internal compliance and quality audits. The jobholder will take professional pride in their role and embrace continuous professional development opportunities in support of delivering a first class service to the wider business.
Reporting to the Early Careers Co-Ordinator the jobholder will;
- Develop close working relationships with other members of the Apprentice Centre Admin Team
- Provide communication and timely reports to the Early Careers Co-Ordinator
- Provide advice, input, updates and support to site-based training teams and/or training managers.
- Support the Apprentice Centre Admin Team with general learner file administration, including the set-up of new learner files, along with constant monitoring of apprentice files to ensure that all the required information is in the file and completed to the standard required.
- Responsible for the inputting of new learner details from the ILR on to the MI system and updating any changes to programme as required.
- Support with the monitoring and tracking of Learner Progress Reviews and Individual Learning Plans (ILPs) to ensure that they are completed timely and fully meet both the quality and compliance standards required.
- Provide support with the monitoring and tracking of apprentice time and attendance producing detailed reports as required.
- Provide administrative support for a range of meetings.
- Provide support for business units dealing with day to day queries.
The successful candidate will be passionate about apprentice and skills training and will have effective and efficient organisational and administrative skills. You will have personal credibility and professional confidence along with effective interpersonal skills. You will be highly organised and detail conscious and have experience in dealing and managing customer relationships over the phone and in person. You will be self-motivated and solutions/outcomes focused with demonstrable team working characteristics and experience of working effectively across and within different teams. You will be able to deliver accurate information to tight timescales. Good verbal and written communication skills are required and you will be able to adapt to changing situations and bring new ideas. You will be committed to learning and continuous improvement and will be skilled at working with Microsoft Office applications, especially Word, Excel and Outlook.
This role is working 24 hours a week.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Administration; filing; e-filing; GDPR; secretarial; data entry; data input; Excel; Word; Outlook; Access; MS Office; booking system; business support; database management; diary management; minute taking; document control; hr administration