Up to £8.00 per hour
3 months ago
Post Administrator; based in Fulwood; 7 month contract, £8.00 per hour
As an integral part of the HR Service, our Central Correspondence Post Administrator is responsible for processing and distribution of incoming post to Fulwood.
Duties will involve;
- Ensure all incoming post is processed in a timely manner, in accordance with Data Protection guidelines.
- Achieve individual and team quantity and quality performance measures
- Take ownership and responsibility, from initial contact through to resolution
- Build and develop effective relationships with colleague groups including internal HR Shared Services
- Ensure operating procedures and process standards are adhered to, including (but not limited to), internal call/correspondence quality measures, data protection and confidentiality guidelines
- Support and contribute to the continuous improvement and implementation of new processes both within the HR Support team and HR Shared Services
- Manage and achieve all performance standards, internal & external SLAs and quality measures to maintain and improve the HR Shared Services brand and reputation
- Provide training and support to other team members for your area of expertise to increase knowledge levels and help create a multi‐skilled team.
- Assist with mail merges and other Central Correspondence Team activities.
- Act as an ambassador for HR Shared Services and display desirable behaviours
The successful candidate will have the ability to explain things clearly and understand customers individual needs. You will have confidence using IT systems, and the ability to learn new systems and processes quickly. Excellent interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills are required. You will be self‐motivated, enthusiastic with a positive attitude. You will be prepared to work flexibly to support the team and department and have a high level of accuracy. A minimum of 5 GCSE's grade A‐C including English or equivalent are required.
- Personal credibility and professional confidence
- Experience of continuous improvement
- Relationship building and influencing skills
- Familiar with HR policy and practice
- Ambition to progress and build a long-term career
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.