about 2 months ago
Have you got experience of working within engineering? Are you knowledgeable about continuous improvement and improving processes? Would you like the chance to join a team where you can provide guidance, support and direction? If so, we would love to hear from you…
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Cell Support Engineer to join a market leading engineering business in Cheltenham. In this role you will be the 'go-to' for Operators and Technicians that have issues during the build, inspect and test stage of production; working on ways to solve these and ensure production is performing as smooth as possible.
As Cell Support Engineer you will:
- Be the first point of contact for the operators & Technicians within the team as issues arise during the build, inspect and test of new build products.
- Review & update Manufacturing Instructions & Route cards
- Take ownership of all calibration and test equipment, ensuring it is always fit for purpose
- Manage & undertake PAT testing of equipment in their team
- Train operators as needed, working with the Team leader & cell leaders to help define and implement lean tooling solutions.
- Support the Implementation of New Products into production
- Act as the team's link into quality, manufacturing engineering, engineering & other areas of the business as needed
To be successful in this role you will have demonstrable experience of working within an engineering function focussing on manufacturing and production. You will have good knowledge and understanding of continuous improvement, being able to give examples of projects you have supported with throughout your career. To support with NPI, process improvement and CI you will guide and train Operators in new procedures so having experience of doing this before would be a distinct advantage.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Technician or Engineer to progress their career within a market leading business!
For more information, please contact Taylor on 0117 933 4597 or apply online today!