Up to £40988 per annum
5 months ago
CE&I Maintenance Technician
A member of a multi-disciplined technical engineering team with core electrical, instrumentation and mechanical skills providing the maintenance, repair, installation, commissioning, calibration, inspection and modification of plant and process related equipment in a safe, cost effective and reliable manner.
* Recognised engineering apprenticeship at NVQ Level 3
* Relevant City and Guilds qualification in Mech/Elect Engineering
* Relevant HNC qualification in Mech or CE&I Engineering
* Relevant work experience in an engineering environment.
* Technical knowledge and understanding of plant equipment and systems across various engineering areas to comply with site license
* Sound knowledge and understanding of administrative, health, safety, environmental, security and waste disposal procedures and regulatory requirements