About the Company:
Our client is a subsidiary of a major global player in the nuclear industry operating on a UK nuclear licensed site and have designed and built a new Top Tier COMAH Chemical processing plant and Storage Facility at their Capenhurst site near Chester.
Currently in the final commissioning stage, this new plant is designed to de-convert depleted uranium hexafluoride, an output from the enrichment business, back to its natural state of uranium oxide.
They are committed to providing a flexible and hybrid working culture for everyone whilst actively seeking ways of working that allow people to grow and thrive in their roles. Our client offers excellent employment conditions such as a generous annual leave allowance and company pension scheme. Inclusion and Diversity is essential to them being able to best serve our business and strive to ensure that no one is treated inappropriately or disrespectfully at the workplace.
My client are committed to Best Practice in Equality, Diversity and Inclusion. Black, minority ethnic, disabled and female candidates are currently underrepresented within the Engineering team and are particularly encouraged to apply so we have the widest pool to choose the most suitable candidate from.
Our client is recruiting a number of high calibre Technicians to support the ongoing commissioning activities through to a state of normal operation and ongoing future maintenance to the highest safety and manufacturing standards.
This represents a unique opportunity to be actively engaged in the growth of a new World Class facility that has a long-term future.
We are looking for Instrument/Electrical Technicians with experience of a wide range of engineering equipment, skills and knowledge are required to help deliver a technical engineering service working in a highly regulated environment within strictly controlled quality, safety and environmental standards. Candidates should have served a recognised engineering apprenticeship and ideally but not essentially, have gained experience within a chemical manufacturing or similar environment. Successful candidates will be part of a team of 16 technicians, working an annualised hours, dayshift system.
- Remuneration; The salary range for this role is £44,437. Annual pay reviews are conducted
- Healthy Work-life Balance; The Company encourages all employees to effectively balance their work with their outside life. We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer a generous annual leave entitlement. The annual leave allowance is 27 days. My client also offers a full suite of family friendly policies that you would expect from a progressive employer
- Bonus; The company operates a generous bonus scheme based on company, team and personal targets
- Pension Scheme; As an employee, you will be eligible to join the Company’s Defined Contribution Pension scheme, with up to 16% employers contribution
- Education & Training; We take pride in helping people learn and develop by supporting, accelerating and directing your learning. As well as the completion of mandatory health and safety courses, training packages will be offered to meet your specific needs. Supporting your learning at work is high on our agenda as it is important that the skills of our workforce meet current and future demands as well as supporting your continuing professional development
The role will be based at our Capenhurst Site near Chester. We offer free parking and there is a train station a few metres away from site with frequent trains to Chester or the Wirral.