Trafford Park, Greater Manchester
26 days ago
CCTV Operations Room Manager
Salary dependent upon experience
Benchmark Security Group is a security company with over 20 years' experience in both residential and commercial security, keeping people safe from the more unsavoury elements of our society.
We are a North West based organisation that offer a huge range of products; from CCTV monitoring (available nationwide), static guards, mobile patrols, rapid alarm response, all supported by our control centre, which is fully manned 24 hours, every day of the year.
The role -
The CCTV Operations Room Manager will be responsible for managing the remote monitors for all CCTV operations, as well as leading and managing a team of 8 CCTV operators.
Typical duties will include -
- Management of all CCTV systems
- Monitoring CCTV alerts and identifying critical situations
- Working collaboratively with the remote security team
- Direct Management of the CCTV operations team
- Providing excellent customer service to customers and
- Organising and maintaining the staff rota
- Run reports to provide critical data
Role requirements -
- Public Space Surveillance licence (SIA) is mandatory for this role
- CCTV background would be advantageous
- Experience using SureView Immix security software would be advantageous
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Experience Managing a small team
- Clear CRB check and reference history
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.