East London, London
7 months ago
Our client a key Facilities Management company are in need of a number of Catering Staff in 5 large NHS Hospitals in the East of London for 16 weeks.
Your responsibilities will be:
* Assist in the preparation, production, heating and reheating of food for patients, staff and visitors.
* To produce items using basic cooking techniques e.g. porridge, breakfast items, soup, sandwich, salads.
* To pick, pack, decant food items in required pack sizes.
* To work in all areas of the catering department including freezers, fridges and cold rooms.
* To load and unload food, beverage trolleys manoeuvring in a range of locations.
Previous experience is preferred but not essential. Competitive rates of pay.