£185 - £187 per day
about 1 month ago
Morson is delighted to be working in conjunction with a leading Aerospace & Defence organisation. Due to ongoing success, they are currently looking to recruit a Category Management Analyst for an initial 8 Month duration. The rate of pay on offer is £187 Per Day via an Umbrella Company as the role has been deemed Inside IR35. A PAYE option would also be possible. This role would be a predominantly home based role however their may be the occasion requirement to visit one of their many regional sites
Please find the role description below:
Primary Purpose of the Role:
To be fully responsible for the analysis of data to support critical decision making within the Procurement function.
Job holders may be assigned responsibility for one or more CBU Procurement teams or for the Procurement Competency Centres.
Although the role maybe assigned to a particular business or location, the job holder may be requested to support the function's activities in other businesses or locations across the UK.
The main role may be supplemented with additional activities under the remit of the Supplier Management and Procurement Performance team.
As a member of the SMPP team the job holder is expected to contribute to the continuous improvement of the Procurement function and to all activities, acting as a Change Agent when required.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
* Compile, check and verify data and/or reports
* Develop bespoke reports to meet business needs
* Release error-free reports on time and accurately
* Use Ratios, KPIs, Trend Analysis to make improvement recommendations
* Analyse Data for exceptions, trends, issues, make recommendations, highlight issues
* Escalate key issues for senior management action
* Automate solutions to minimise manual load and maximise access/availability
* Meet End User needs
* Achieve Deadlines
Monthly Procurement Report Packs
* Help develop a standard report pack usable by all Procurement Directors in their monthly reviews with the Chief Procurement Officer
* Obtain and insert the data required to complete the standard pack plus as required data as requested by the Procurement Director
* A strong reporting background
* A good understanding of ERP Systems
* Competent with Excel
* Experience of Manual Reporting
* Category Management experience
* Experience in use and optimisation of e-procurement tools
* Experience in using ERP systems including Oracle (B1) and / or SAP
For immediate consideration, please hit the 'Apply Now' button.