Carrier Solutions Sales Director
Up to £0.00 per annum
27 days ago
Morson International is recruiting on behalf of a technology company that specializes in telecommunication solutions. Our client has the following opportunity available:
Position: Sales Director
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
- To lead the relationship for the Business Unit with Tier 1 Operators, driving the customer leads and influencers on any given opportunity engagement.
- To be the 'on the ground and local' face of the Business Unit which seeks to increase the company's share of revenue by developing the opportunity pipeline and to become a trusted advisor.
- Responsibility for overall pipeline, forecasting and demand generation from Tier 1 Operator(s).
- Lead and develop a sales strategy to deliver agreed personal KPI's and financial targets.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Ability to challenge the current business thinking of requirements and how those requirements can be presented to the customers advantage.
- Minimum 10 years direct sales experience selling telecoms IT and/or infrastructure solutions into a global tier one mobile operator/carrier.
- Highly developed negotiation skills.
- Existing relationships within Tier 1 operators highly desired.
- Native or a high level of spoken and written English, preference given to a candidate with a second European language in addition to English.
- Ability to translate technical solutions into business and financial benefits to a customer - what the solution does for the customer rather than what the technology contains.
- High level of presentation skills to convey the commercial solution.
- Self-reliant and self starting/proactive.
- Ability to travel to other European countries when/if necessary.
- A clear stakeholder engagement approach supported when necessary with a clear communication plan.
- Effective influencing of external customers and internal stakeholders.