€80000.00 - €100000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits
27 days ago
Morson International are working with the world leading telecommunications solutions provider across the EMEA region, helping them reach the best talent in the market place.
As part of their recruitment plans, my client is now looking to hire a Key Account Manager for their Carrier business.
- Achieving sales targets by selling and promoting Network and IT solutions to one of the major Telecom Operators in the Middle East region.
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Lead continuous strategic account planning, ensure good understanding of customers' existing/potential requirements.
- Stimulate new customer requirements by promoting and introducing solutions and services.
- Drive projects in close cooperation with solution responsible and internal support functions.
- Monitor and improve transaction quality, and identify problem and risk existing in any sales stages.
- Proven track record in sales in the telecommunications carrier market.
- Strong sales skills, target orientation and being familiar with sales processes and methodologies.
- Strong relationship management skills with external and internal interfaces.
- Skills in developing complex business negotiation.
- Must be fluent in both English and German.
- Willingness to travel across the Middle East region.
For further information please contact Matthew Owen at Morson International.