Up to £0.00 per annum
5 months ago
A great opportunity to join a global ICT provider with interesting projects and tech to work on, as well as there being real career development and fulfilment.
- As a network engineer you will be responsible of designing and implementing network solutions in ISP networks.
- You will be involved in designing network solutions, planning defining high and low level design and implementing migration solutions for Bakbone IP, Metro-Ethernet and IP Backhole network for our West Europe customers.
- As technical leader you will coordinate the tasks to be implemented and the team members´ cooperation, be in charge of the improvement of the team skill, report to manager's level and be the interface with team in other Rep. Offices.
- You will also be responsible of ensuring the quality of the technical delivery and customer satisfaction, and collaborate of process automation.
- Have proven experience in ISP network, solution plan and design, service migration and troubleshooting complex scenarios.
- Experience in IP BBIP/Aggregation/Access Network in Service Provider, in Mobile Backhaul and Metro-Ethernet. SDN plan and design may be desirable.
- Have leading experience and collaborative working attitude.
- Fluency in English and Spanish.