Up to £0.00 per annum
2 months ago
A great opportunity to join a global ICT provider with interesting projects and tech to work on, as well as there being real career development and fulfilment.
* As a network engineer you will be responsible of designing and implementing network solutions in ISP networks.
* You will be involved in designing network solutions, planning defining high and low level design and implementing migration solutions for Bakbone IP, Metro-Ethernet and IP Backhole network for our West Europe customers.
* As technical leader you will coordinate the tasks to be implemented and the team members cooperation, be in charge of the improvement of the team skill, report to manager's level and be the interface with team in other Rep. Offices.
* You will also be responsible of ensuring the quality of the technical delivery and customer satisfaction, and collaborate of process automation.
* Have proven experience in ISP network, solution plan and design, service migration and troubleshooting complex scenarios.
* Experience in IP BBIP/Aggregation/Access Network in Service Provider, in Mobile Backhaul and Metro-Ethernet. SDN plan and design may be desirable.
* Have leading experience and collaborative working attitude.
* Fluency in English and Spanish.