Up to £9.00 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
about 1 month ago
Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services.They are currently looking for a Caretaker to cover a week period.
Provide general porterage duties, also supporting the multi-disciplined team of handy person / porter / messengers. This role also covers a limited amount of fabric support to undertake the upkeep of general building fabric. The role will support the porterage requirements throughout the service to include setting up of meeting and conference facilities, assisting in moves and churn and supporting the mail room / messenger service during peak times. There is also a requirement to also drive the company vehicle to support moves and churn and also parliamentary driving as and when requested.
- Maintenance of buildings finishes, fixtures and fittings.
- Support the total FM principle to include assisting the messengers, mail room, engineering team, reception and cleaners.
- Responsible for the care and proper use of building maintenance equipment and tools.
- Carry out minor works such as removal and refitting of notice boards and pictures.
- To set up conference and training facilities as directed by the help desk in a timely fashion. This may additionally include staging and equipment for events.
- Routine cleaning and lubrication of plant and equipment as directed.
- Ensure that spares and materials are used in a cost effective manner.
- To undertake all duties in a safe, tidy and responsible manner in accordance with health and safety requirements.
- Carry out other duties as may be reasonably requested from time to time by site management or the client.
- Follow code of conduct.
- Manage your own workload effectively and efficiently.
- Comply with the client's company rules and maintain a high standard of discipline.
- Be able to attend and react according to workloads on other sites within the client's portfolio to ensure service standards are maintained at all times and adequate cover is provided.
- To ensure events to include setting up of staging etc is completed in a timely and suitable fashion.
- Experience of working in a mail rooms.
- Experience in general handy person tasks.
- General awareness of health and safety regulations.
- Undertake training and development where required.
- Undertake relevant health and safety training.
- Must be able to work under their own initiative and keen to develop both their personal skills and the role.
- Trained in risk assessments and method statements.
- Valid full driving licence
- Strong customer skills are required.
- CRB / Security checking as required.
- Shall be customer facing.
Vacancy Details - EMCOR
Hours: 8:00 - 17:00 1 hour unpaid lunch
Pay Rate: £9ph
Length of Job: 03/09/2018 - 07/09/2018
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.