Up to £8.21 per hour
6 months ago
We are seeking a part-time Canteen Assistant to join tour clients busy team.
We require someone who can work every Thursday 08.30-15.00 and to be able to cover any sickness or holiday as required.
With responsibility to ensure the provision of a high standard of catering: with all food being prepared and cooked in accordance with the regulations on hygiene and food safety.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
* Ensure and maintain a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene in the kitchen and dining room area.
* Be familiar with and apply all necessary food hygiene and safety procedures and the working methods.
* Ensure that food is handled correctly conforming to food hygiene and food handling regulations and to notify canteen supervisor of any concerns.
* Ensure the efficient removal of kitchen waste.
* Ensure that all the equipment is clean and in a good state of repair and that the canteen supervisor is aware of any problems with equipment.
* Ensure that appropriate cleaning and kitchen supplies are available for usage within the kitchen and to help with washing of equipment & laundering of clothes if needed/time allows.
* Work as part of a team to store & rotate foods correctly and to prepare foods for future use in a timely manner to produce a good standard end-result.
* Serve food to customers & help set-up the hot counter.
* Show a hands-on attitude and to display a polite personality with customers.
If you think this is the right role for you and you have got the above skills - apply now!
If you have any questions regarding the role please contact us.