Up to £12.00 per hour
about 2 months ago
Facilities Management Coordinator
My client is currently looking for FM coordinators to be based in their Cardiff (CF10 3AQ) offices on an ad-hoc basis to be able to cover sickness, annual leave, or other absences throughout the year.
This client is looking to gain candidates to undergo a training induction/site visit to allow you to be ready when needed and if available - this will be PAID
The role is explained below in more detail below and the hours would be 9am - 5pm.
The FM Coordinator, GE is responsible for delivering facilities services to client offices.
They support the delivery of improvements to the efficiency, effectiveness and sustainability of the UK offices within the clients UK estate.
Main opportunities/challenges for this role:
Managing customer demand and expectations within resources available, prioritising work and meeting Service Level Agreements.
Interact with a wide range of staff and visitors, including dealing with senior staff and their requests for urgent support.
Make sure all requests for all FM coordinator tasks and activity are logged through the UK FM supplier helpdesk and assigned an individual work order.
Training will be provided for specific tasks (e.g. manual handling for moving of room furniture).
Facilities Management Services
Undertake operational delivery of workplace services and housekeeping duties to ensure safe, secure and productive operational premises
* Proactively undertake daily checks of the meeting rooms and workstation areas to ensure equipment is functional and work areas are safe and tidy.
* Proactively report and log all accommodation defects or issues through the supplier FM Helpdesk and take ownership of areas under their responsibility.
* Respond to staff requests for workplace services through the UK supplier helpdesk and advise staff how to report faults, issues and requests through this system. Deal with requests for FM services where possible, use FM reporting/recording/triage methods/processes and advise staff where to get help/report issues for non-FM services.
* Allocate and record office equipment to staff - lockers, cabinets, chairs, passes (assigning user profiles to passes) etc. as per agreed processes and approvals.
* Support staff with desk, lockers, voicemails, Condeco units, storage, moving items requests, porterage, equipment/new starters set up, conduct DSE assessments, PEEPs, etc.
* Support the provision of first aid, fire warden and other related arrangements for specific BC sites. Act as Emergency Officer and First Aider (desirable)
* Provide conference and meeting room services - support booking processes, support conference planning, liaise with event organisers and other service providers, organise room and equipment set up.
* Undertake support activities in certain aspects of IT equipment where agreed by FM management.
* Collect confidential waste sacks as per arrangements for specific sites.
Support the Facilities Management team provide FM services
* Help maintain a positive relationship with key UK stakeholders
* Receive all work order requests from the UK FM suppler Helpdesk through agreed systems, confirm receipt, update work order information and confirm completion of works within an agreed SLAs.
* Support the tracking, tracing and allocation of all reactive requests from customers through agreed systems to ensure efficient delivery of FM services, effective management of workloads and resolution of requests within agreed SLAs.
FM Supplier Performance & Management Information
* Brief, induct and work alongside FM supplier staff provided to undertake/support FM Co-ordinator activities and/or cover holidays and sickness.
* Assist in maintaining accurate records, compliance reports and performance information required to meet building legislation requirements, landlord requirements and British Council requirements.
* Assist with the preparation and collation of monthly management information reports and KPIs.
* Assist routine financial processing as required - PO raising, invoice processing.
Role Specific Knowledge & Experience
Experience of working in a customer service delivery role.
Experience of providing FM services
Good IT skills.
A clear and effective communicator - both written and verbal.
Effective planning, organising and prioritisation skills.
Excellent customer service skills.
Workplace services (FM skills)
Experience of working within a multi-disciplinary estates team carrying out a range of different services.