Call Centre Agent – Ipswich
The Customer Service Advisor role within the Customer Service Centre is to deliver excellence in customer service as a first response for emergency and maintenance enquiries related to the electricity network.
The Customer Service Advisor‘s primary responsibility is to identify the customer’s needs and to provide an accurate solution taking into consideration safety, regulatory obligations and internal and external customer care.
To provide the highest quality information that is useful to both internal and external customers through the Customer Contact Centre. The Customer Service Centre provides help lines for Power cuts and Emergencies, General Network Maintenance, Supplier Information and Customer Relations. Additional responsibilities include the EDF Energy Networks Branch accident reporting help line (AIRLine) for internal customers as well as back office support functions for service disconnections and unmetered supply connections.
Customer Operations operates 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year, non-shifted and pattern working in full / part shift positions.
• They are paying £12.20 an hour for the Monday-Friday shifts
• They are paying £14.97 an hour for the part shift (2 weekends a month)
The Customer Service Advisor will:
• Provide excellent service whilst ensuring the safety of our customer and staff.
• Act as first point of contact for the customers, across a variety of communication mediums, adopting responsibility for resolving a whole range of customer queries to their satisfaction, within defined procedures.
• Ensure up to date knowledge of all Customer Services processes and procedures and make proactive suggestions for improvements where appropriate.
• To provide accurate information at the point of customer contact inline with expectations set out in the Electricity Guaranteed Standards.
• Active participation in Coaching for Performance sessions.
• Take ownership of personal learning and development and support the development of colleagues through ‘buddying’ programmes.
The role requires you to be well organised with an eye for detail and possess excellent customer service skills. You must be able to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people on the phone, and deal professionally, with empathy and understanding of each situation. As an effective communicator you will have the ability to see things from the customers’ perspective and to deliver the best possible service, even when under pressure.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information.
- Sector: Power, Nuclear and Utilities
- Contact: Jake Abery
- Contact Email: Jake.Abery@morson.com
- Contact Phone: 0207 633 2040
- Expiry Date: 22 December 2021
- Job Ref: 197152JAY
Call Centre Agent – Ipswich