Up to £11.00 per hour
4 months ago
* Administration of the calibration system.
* Physical calibration and maintenance of monitoring and measuring equipment.
* Administration and control of externally calibrated monitoring and measuring equipment.
* Producing calibration records and certificates as required.
* Developing, maintaining and updating the calibration system.
* Training and monitoring of personnel to carry out calibration.
* Carrying out tests to support the Test & Calibration Engineer as required.
* Raising non-conformance reports as required.
* Maintain general housekeeping and material handling within the calibration working areas.