£12.50 - £13.5 per hour
about 1 month ago
My client is looking for a skilled Calibration Technician to join their quality team in Portsmouth
Reporting to the Quality Manager via the Senior Quality Engineer. The post has overall responsibility and authority for:
- Administration of the calibration system.
- Physical calibration and maintenance of monitoring and measuring equipment.
- Administration and control of externally calibrated monitoring and measuring equipment.
- Producing calibration records and certificates as required.
- Developing, maintaining and updating the calibration system.
- Training and monitoring of personnel to carry out calibration.
- Carrying out tests to support the Test & Calibration Engineer as required.
- Raising non-conformance reports as required.
- Maintain general housekeeping and material handling within the calibration working areas.
A proven work history of Calibration control and systems is required and knowledge of ISO900 Quality Management Systems is preferred.
Please note we are only able to engage the successful candidate on a PAYE basis
Application by CV only please